Join the vibraphone community today!
We are, first and foremost, a community of musicians. Therefore, being a Registered Member costs nothing and provides access to articles, forums, and tons of great content. Anything marked Member is fair game.
It is a great way to check out the whole site and all we have to offer. If you want to dig into lessons or advanced material, we encourage you to to enroll as a Paid Subscriber.
Here are our terms of agreement made as simple as we can make them!
- A subscription is a monthly recurring fee. For security purposes, we have chosen PayPal as our payment processor. Therefore, your payment information is never stored here.
- It's easy to set up the subscription and easy to cancel it. You can cancel your membership at anytime - just go into your PayPal account and cancel it. We can't be responsible for canceling you but if you're stuck we can help when we have a few moments. PayPal was made to be easy, and in fact we made a video to help you. You should see the link above.
- You may not copy and/or share the information from this site. We need the money so we can expand and afford to work on all this. Please respect us, we're ALL working musicians and need your support.
- You may not solicit members or faculty. You can mention things in the forums but this is a tough spot. We will be the ones who decide when you're overstepping the boundary here.
- We reserve the right to cancel you for any reason. As we want to encourage a large community, it will be a really good reason. Use your best judgement. Create light, not heat.
- You must agree to talk and play nice with others. Again, create light, not heat.
- We can change the terms of agreement at any time. We're learning as we go along, so I'm sure we'll think of other things that we need to add here. Check back from time to time.
- We have and need the right to remove any post that we deem inappropriate for this site.